|Intro||Polish actor, model and musician|
|Is||Actor Model Singer|
|Field||Fashion Film, TV, Stage & Radio Music|
|Birth||25 November 1963, Poland|
Danuta Lato is a Polish glamour model, actress and later singer.
Lato moved to West Germany in the 1980s for modeling and film career, including a recurring role in Yehuda Barkan's series of Hidden Camera films.
Throughout the late 1980s into the 1990s she has developed a music career. As a singer, she had a moderate success in Europe with her single "Touch My Heart". Her other songs were syndicated across European Italo disco compilation CDs from the 1980s–1990s, like Hot Girls.
Although not officially retired, she has not been in the public eye since the middle 1990s.
- 1987 – "Touch My Heart" / "I Need You"
- 1988 - Sensual Mix (released in Spain from Divucsa and is a Partially Mixed of the songs Touch my heart and I need you)
- 1989 – "Whenever You Go" / "Nobody's Woman". The former was released on a ZYX's Italo Disco collection.
- 1989 - "Nobody's Woman (released in Spain from Splash Records)
- 1988 – "For Your Love" (only for live performances in shows)
- 1994 – "Love To Love You" (only for live performances in shows)
- Danuta Lato appears in the album Angels in Motion by Eylin de Winter (credited as "East Voice Danuta L.) It is believed that this was her last work before retirement.
The songs "I feel your love" and "Broken Land" are never released or sung by Danuta Lato
There is also a German CD with classic music compilation of various artists "Flug der Leindenschaft" (Record company:Titan) that Danuta Lato appears at the cover and 4 pages of the booklet with sexy pictures of her but not singing any of the songs.
- 1989 – Hot Girls (with Samantha Fox and Sabrina)
Containing "Touch My Heart", "Nobody's Woman" and "Whenever You Go".
|1985||Drei und eine halbe Portion||Stripper|
|1986||Nipagesh Basivuv||Danuta||Israeli prank movie|
|1987||Soldier of Fortune|
|1987||Nipagesh Bachof||Danuta||Israeli prank movie|
|1989||Busen 2 (V)||"Cover Girl"|
|1989||Beim nächsten Mann wird alles anders||Blondine|
|1989||W labiryncie||Barbara||Appeared in season 1's episodes 35 & 38 – 42|
|1990||Neshika Bametzach||Danuta – Buxom Polish escort|
|1990||Das Erbe der Guldenburgs||Appeared in season 3's episode 12|
|1991||Pommes Rot-Weiß (V)|
|1997||Ein Fall für zwei||Appeared in season 17's episode 5|