Cornelia Dumler (born January 22, 1982 in Feuchtwangen), nicknamed "Conny", is a volleyball player from Germany; she played as an outside-hitter for the German Women's National Team since 2002.
She represented her native country in at the 2004 Summer Olympics, finishing in ninth place, and at the 2003 Women's European Volleyball Championship, finishing third.
- 2003 European Championship — 3rd place
- 2004 Olympic Games — 9th place
- 2005 FIVB World Grand Prix — 10th place
- 2005 European Championship — 11th place
- 2006 World Championship — 11th place
- 2007 European Championship — 6th place