|Is||Athlete Football player Association football player|
|Birth||16 November 1978, Halle (Saale), Germany|
Conny Pohlers (born 16 November 1978, Halle) is a retired German football player. Since 1998 she has played in the Women's Bundesliga and since 2001 in the Germany women's national football team.
Pohlers comes from a football playing family. Her father played and her mother was once the top goal scorer in a regional league. She first played at the age of seven with FSV '67 Halle. In 1994, she moved to 1. FFC Turbine Potsdam. In the 2003 season, she played in the American professional league, WUSA, with the Atlanta Beat. In February 2007 she announced that she would be transferring to 1.FFC Frankfurt for the 2007–08 season. In 2013, playing for VfL Wolfsburg, she again became a Bundesliga champion, and on 19 May she scored a goal in Wolfsburg's 3–2 Cup Final win against her old team, Turbine Potsdam.
After the 2013/14 season she ended her career.
- Bundesliga: Winner 2004, 2006, 2008, 2013, 2014
- DFB-Pokal: Winner 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2011, 2013
- UEFA Women's Champions League Winner 2005, 2008, 2013, 2014
- FIFA Women's World Cup: Winner 2003
- Football at the Summer Olympics: Bronze medal 2004, 2008
- UEFA Women's Championship: Winner 2005
- Algarve Cup: Winner 2006
- Bundesliga top goal scorer 2002, 2006, 2011
- Second all-time top scorer UEFA Women's Champions League with 48 goals
- Top scorer UEFA Women's Champions League season 2004/2005