Christopher Grey is a Canadian film and television actor from Vancouver, British Columbia, known mostly for his anime roles and his role in X-Men: Evolution as Avalanche. However, most of the credits appearing on this page were done by Christopher Grey, an actor currently living in Los Angeles, California. Attempts to correct this oversight on IMDB have been unsuccessful to date.
Christopher's legal name is Christopher Cho; Christopher Grey was the stage name registered with the Screen Actor's Guild and AFTRA. Prior to the adoption of his professional stage name, Christopher worked as voice talent on several seasons of "The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" and appeared as Nukus in the Saban series "The Big Bad Beetleborgs" and "Beetleborgs Metallix."
Christopher took a brief hiatus from Hollywood after the passing of his longtime business manager, Melisa Birnstein, in December 2005, but recently has taken steps to revive his work in the entertainment industry.
Christopher studied with Gary Imhoff at the Professional Artists Workshop in Los Angeles and with Ivan Markota of the Van Mar Academy of Motion Picture and Television Acting. In addition to acting, Christopher has worked as a writer, director, editor, and producer, and supplements his income with work as a computer consultant.
- X-Men Evolution — Avalanche/Lance Alvers (2000–2003)
- Beetleborgs Metallix (1997–1998) - Nukus/Mega Nukus
- Power Rangers in Space (1998) - Dark Specter
- My Name Is Earl — Married Man (2006)
- E-Ring — Military Aide (2005)
- Dragnet — LAPD Detective (2005)
- Gilmore Girls — Caesar (2002)
- Alias — Security Guard (2002)
- Tonya & Nancy: The Inside Story — Shane Stant (1994)
- Iron Thunder — Hess (1998)
- With Criminal Intent — Freddie (1995)
- Taxi Dancers — Chango (1993)
- Project Vampire — Dr. Fong (1993)