Christine Neubauer (born 24 June 1962 in Munich) is a German actress and author.
Life and Work
Background and education
Christine Neubauer is the daughter of a printer. Her ancestors came from Munich, Lower Bavaria and Swabia. She attended Mary Ward Secondary School in Nymphenburg and graduated in 1978 with an intermediate certificate. She studied psychology for two semesters and then took acting lessons. She attended the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York. In the early 1980s she was engaged at the Munich Volkstheater and the Theater der Jugend.
Film and television
After her television debut as the parent of a missing baby in the series The Andro-Jäger (1984) Neubauer made her film debut in the film Change of Scenery. After she had been involved in other television films in small roles, she played 1985 in the Schwank sailor, give care! a KV-employees, a role it in the TV movie Altweibersommer played in 2000 again. The director Rainer Wolffhardt turned with Neubauer 1986 The Unfriedsdorf and occupied it in 1987 in the television series Löwengrube, the Neubauer earned wide recognition. In 1992 she won an award for her portrayal of Traudl Grandauer.
Besides her work as an actress Neubauer made a name as an author of books.
Neubauer married her childhood sweetheart Lambert Dinzinger, a sports journalist and presenter at the Bayerischer Rundfunk. They have a son (born 1992), who played a supporting role in Neubauer's film Eva Zacharias in 2004. Even after announcing their separation in January 2011 the couple lived together in Pullach. In November 2011, Neubauer filed for divorce,
which took place in November, 2014. Since mid-2012, she is with the Chilean photographer José Campos liiert.
Since 2007, Christine Neubauer committed to the children's charity Save the Children. In addition, she was appointed in October 2007 to the Ambassador of the German Red Cross. She is also a mentor of LILALU and committed to Plan International.
| || |
- Das Vollweib-Kochbuch: Schlemmen ohne Reue – Meine Lieblingsrezepte. Knaur, München 2004, ISBN 3-426-64113-5.
- Die Vollweib-Diät. Mein Weg zur Wohlfühl-Figur. Knaur, München 2004, ISBN 3-426-77689-8.
- Das Vollweib-Training: Meine Workouts für eine Wohlfühl-Figur. Knaur, München 2005, ISBN 3-426-77773-8.
- Vollweib pur! Mein 4-Wochen-Programm. Knaur-Ratgeber-Verlag, München 2006, ISBN 3-426-64366-9.
- Vollweib-Beauty: Mein Weg zu einer attraktiven Ausstrahlung. Knaur-Taschenbuch-Verlag, München 2006, ISBN 3-426-77842-4.
- Die Memoiren der Fanny Hill. (Hörbuch mit John Cleland). Oskar Verlag, München 2006, ISBN 3-938389-17-6.
- Das Leben ist jo-jo: Meine Wohlfühlgeheimnisse. Rütten & Loening, Berlin 2012, ISBN 978-3-352-00837-5.
- Weight Watchers. Mein Genießerkochbuch Büchlein – Christine Neubauer Freundschaftsedition. Weight Watchers, 2012.
- 1992: Adolf-Grimme-Preis in Gold for Löwengrube
- 1996: Telestar "Best actress in a tv series" for Solange es die Liebe gibt
- 1999: Adolf-Grimme-Preis for Krambambuli
- 2000: Bavarian TV Awards for Frische Ware
- 2002: Pro meritis scientiae et litterarum
- 2002: Bayerischer Poetentaler
- 2006: Golden Romy award for most popular actress
- 2007: Bavarian Order of Merit
- 2008: Romy TV award for most popular actress
- 2008: Bambi Award in the category "TV"
- 2012: Monte-Carlo Television Festival Golden Nymph for her role in Hannas Entscheidung