|Intro||German racing cyclist|
|Is||Athlete Sport cyclist|
|Birth||30 October 1975, Blankenburg, Harz, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany|
Christian Lademann (born October 30, 1975 in Blankenburg) is a former German professional racing cyclist.
Christian Lademann became world champion at the UCI Track Cycling World Championships in 1999 in the team pursuit with the German team, a year after they had become Military World Champions and Vice World Champions. On the road he already won the Tour of Tunisia as an amateur at the age of 18 and in 1999 a stage of the Tour of Rheinland Palatinate.
In 2000 he rode for Agro-Adler Brandenburg winning two stages of the Tour of Chile and a stage in both the Tour of Argentina and the Tour of Lower Saxony. In 2001 he won the Tour of Brandenburg and a stage of the Peace Race.
At the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens, Lademann with the German National Pursuit Team lost out to the Spanish Team in the ride off for bronze. From 2005 onwards until his retirement at the end of 2008, he rode under contract with the German continental team Sparkasse.
In 2009 an anti-doping sample of Lademann's from the year 2007 was retrospectively tested following newly developed test methods and found to be positive for EPO. Lademann did not request a B-sample, as he had already ended his professional career.
- World Champion
- Military World Champion
- World Cup Champion
- European Champion
- German National Champion
- Berlin State Champion
- North Rhine-Westphalia State Champion
- 1999 - Stage 7 Rheinland-Pfalz Rundfahrt, Ludwigshafen (GER)
- 2000 - Stage 13 Vuelta a la Argentina, Córdoba (ARG)
- 2000 - Stage 8 Vuelta Ciclista de Chile, Curicó (CHI)
- 2000 - Stage 9 Vuelta Ciclista de Chile, Santiago (CHI)
- 2000 - General Points Classification Vuelta Ciclista de Chile (CHI)
- 2001 - Berlin-Wannsee (GER)
- 2001 - Stage 6 Vredeskoers/Course de la Paix, Plzeň (CZE)
- 2001 - National Championship, Track, Madison, Elite, Germany, Chemnitz (GER)
- 2001 - General Classification Brandenburg Rundfahrt (GER)
- 2003 - Glenvale Crescent (b) (AUS)
- 2003 - Sandown Raceway (AUS)
- 2003 - Glenvale Crescent (c) (AUS)
- 2004 - Berlin - Reinickendorf (GER)
- 2005 - Fürstenwalde (GER)
- 2005 - Rundstreckenrennen Am Lückefeld (GER)
- 2005 - Dortmund (b) (GER)
- 2006 - Stage 2 Geelong Bay Classic Series, Portarlington (AUS)
- 2006 - Wuppertal (GER)
- 2006 - Mutterstadter Kerwe (GER)
- 2006 - Univest GP, Criterium, Doylestown, Pennsylvania (USA)
- 2007 - Rostock (GER)
- 2007 - Stage 7 International Cycling Classic, Shorewood (USA)
- 2007 - Dortmund (GER)