Tiffany Chan (born 12 September 1993) is an amateur golfer from Hong Kong.
Chan attended Daytona State College where she was two-time NJCAA champion. She currently plays for the University of Southern California.
Chan was played on the Hong Kong team in the Espirito Santo Trophy (World Amateur Team Championship) three times (2010, 2012, 2014) and the Asian Games twice (2010, 2014).
In 2016, Chan won the Hong Kong Ladies Open on the Ladies Asian Golf Tour.
Chan has qualified for the 2016 Summer Olympics.
- 2010 Hong Kong Ladies Close, Hong Kong Junior Open
- 2011 Hong Kong Close Amateur, Faldo Series (Hong Kong) Qualifying
- 2012 Hong Kong Ladies Close, Jack Kramer Memorial, China Amateur Open
- 2013 Hatter Classic
- 2014 North Florida Invitational, JMU Eagle Landing Invite, MSU Ocala Spring Invitational, NJCAA National Championship, World University Championship, LPGA Xavier Invitational, FIU Pat Bradley Invitational
- 2015 FGCU Eagle Invitational, Hurricane Invitational, MSU Ocala Spring Invitational, NJCAA Region 8 Championship, NJCAA National Championship
- 2015 TLPGA Future Open (LPGA of Taiwan, as an amateur)
- 2016 Hong Kong Ladies Open (Ladies Asian Golf Tour, as an amateur)
- Espirito Santo Trophy (representing Hong Kong): 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016