Carol C. Gould is an American philosopher. She is currently Distinguished Professor of Philosophy at Hunter College, and Philosophy and Political Science the CUNY Graduate Center. Gould is also editor-in-chief of the Journal of Social Philosophy. Her 2004 book Globalizing Democracy and Human Rights received the 2009 David Easton Award which is given by the American Political Science Association "for a book that broadens the horizons of contemporary political science".
- Marx's Social Ontology: Individuality and Community in Marx's Theory of Social Reality (1978)
- Rethinking Democracy: Freedom and Social Cooperation in Politics, Economy, and Society (1988)
- Globalizing Democracy and Human Rights (2004)
- Interactive Democracy: The Social Roots of Global Justice (2014)
- "Books - Carol C. Gould". Retrieved 2016-06-23.