Carl Graf von Horn (February 16, 1847 – June 5, 1923) was a Bavarian Colonel General and War Minister from April 4, 1905 to February 16, 1912. He was born in Würzburg and died in Munich. Before he became minister, he was Lieutenant General and divisional commander in Regensburg, where the Hornstraße is named in honor of him.
References and notes
- Regarding personal names: Until 1919, Graf was a title, translated as Count, not a first or middle name. The female form is Gräfin. In Germany since 1919, it forms part of family names.
- before 1911: Carl Freiherr von Horn
- "Bavaria - war ministers". Archived from the original on 2008-09-02. Appointed on December 27, 1911.
- Horn, Karl Graf von, House of the Bavarian history (HdBG).
- Streets of Regensburg (German), November 5, 2008, p. 45 of 102.
Adolph Freiherr von Asch zu Asch auf Oberndorff
| Ministers of War (Bavaria)
Otto Freiherr Kreß von Kressenstein