Carl Friedrich Adolph Scheppig (18 January 1803 in Berlin, † 22 February 1885 in Sondershausen) was a key architect of the late Neoclassicism in Germany and major student of the Berlin architect Karl Friedrich Schinkel.
He worked successfully mainly in Berlin and Sondershausen.
- Building repair at the German Cathedral and French Cathedral in Berlin
- Construction manager in revamping the palace of Prince Karl of Prussia in Berlin
- Construction manager for the remodeling of the Jerusalem's Church in Berlin
- Transformation of the residential palace in Sondershausen
- Construction of the district court, the prison and the stables of Sondershausen