|Birth||October 14, 1563|
|Death||August 25, 1628|
Bernardine of Lippe (1563-1628) was a Countess of Lippe by birth and by marriage Countess of Leiningen-Leiningen.
She was a daughter of Count Bernhard VIII of Lippe (1527-1563) from his marriage with Catherine (1524-1583), the daughter of Count Philip III of Waldeck-Eisenberg.
Marriage and issue
In 1587, she married Count Louis of Leiningen-Westerburg (1557-1622). She had nine children:
- George Philip (1579-1589).
- Amalie (1581-1582).
- Ursula Maria (1583-1638), married in 1606 to Maximilian Marschall of Pappenheim.
- Simon (1584-1585).
- Amalie (1586-1604).
- John Casimir (1587-1635), Count of Leiningen-Leiningen, married in 1617 to Martha of Hohenlohe-Weikersheim (1575-1638).
- Anastasia (1583-1638), married in 1624 to Count Konrad Wilhelm of Tübingen.
- Philip II (1591-1668), Count of Leiningen-Rixingen, married in 1618 to Agathe Catherine Schenk of Limpurg (1595-1664).
- Louis Emich (1591-1668), Count of Leiningen-Oberbronn, married in 1624 to Esther of Eberstein (1603-1682).