Aurelio Galfetti (Born April 2, 1936, Biasca, Ticino) is a Swiss architect.
Together with Mario Botta, Luigi Snozzi, and Livio Vacchini, he is one of the foremost 20th century architects from the Canton of Ticino.
One of his most important works was the renovation of Castelgrande at Bellinzona.
His nephew is Manuel Valls, former prime minister of France.
- Casa Rotalinti, 1961, Bellinzona
- Kindergarten in Biasca, 1963–64, Biasca
- Kindergarten, 1966, 1969–70, Lugano
- Städtisches Freibad, 1967–70, Bellinzona
- Kindergarten, 1969–71, Bedano
- School center, 1972, Riva San Vitale
- School, 1972–75, Ascona
- Main post office, 1981–85, Bellinzona
- House Al Portone, 1984–85, Bellinzona
- Tennis courts, 1985–86, Bellinzona
- Leonardo residential building, 1986, Lugano
- Houses Bianco e Nero, 1986, Bellinzona
- Ferreti House, 1988, Gravesano
- Transformation of Castelgrande, 1983–89, Bellinzona
- Mediatheque, 1989–90, Chambéry
- Aula polivalente, Università della Svizzera italiana (USI), 1999-2002, Lugano
- Net Center, 2006, Padova