August Hinrich Dieckmann (born 29 May 1912 in Cadenberge near Cuxhaven; killed in action 10 October 1943 at the Dnieper) was an officer in the Waffen-SS and recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords, Nazi Germany's highest military decoration.
- Degen der SS (13 September 1936)
- Iron Cross (1939)
- 2nd Class (28 September 1939)
- 1st Class (3 June 1940)
- German Cross in Gold on 28 February 1942 as SS-Sturmbannführer in the I./SS-Regiment "Germania"
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords
- Knight's Cross on 23 April 1942 as SS-Sturmbannführer and commander of the I./SS-Regiment "Germania"
- 233rd Oak Leaves on 16 April 1943 as SS-Sturmbannführer and commander of the I./SS-Panzergrenadier-Regiment "Germania"
- 39th Swords on 10 October 1943 (posthumous) as SS-Obersturmbannführer and commander of SS-Panzergrenadier-Regiment 10 "Westland"