Arif Sağ (born 1945 in Aşkale, Erzurum, Turkey) is a singer, bağlama virtuoso, and leading figure in modern Turkish folk music, as well as a former MP in the Turkish parliament, and an academic.
He taught more than 40.000 students in his music school ASM (Arif Sağ Music). He is a big influence in Turkish Folk Music.
With the initiation of Roman Herzog, then-president of Germany, he gave a concert on 5 May 1996 with Köln Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Gurbeti ben mi yarattım (1981)
- İnsan olmaya geldim (1983)
- Muhabbet 1-5 (1984 - 1987)
- Halay (1988)
- Duygular dönüştü söze (1989)
- Türküler yalan söylemez (1990)
- Biz insanlar - Kerbela (1990)
- Resital 1 (with Musa Eroğlu) (1991)
- Ben çaldım siz söyleyin (1991)
- Halaylar ve oyun havası (1992)
- Golden Bağlama (1992)
- Direniş (1993)
- Umut (1995)
- Seher Yıldızı (with Belkıs Akkale) (1996)
- Concerto for Bağlama (1998)
- Dost Yarası (2002)
- Davullar Çalınırken (2005)
- Ezo Gelin (2007)
He has two books written in a style of interview:
- "Değirmenin Bendine" (1992)
- "Muhalif Bağlama" (2003)