Ann Voskamp (born August 10, 1973 in Listowel, Ontario) is the author of the New York Times Bestseller, One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are, published by Zondervan.
Named one of Publishers Weekly's Bestsellers for the year of 2011 and a USA Today Bestseller, Voskamp's debut memoir received an award of merit in Christianity Today's Books of the Year in 2012, while her blog was named in the Top 100 blogs of 2011 by Babble.
Voskamp has appeared on the Today Show on NBC, The 700 Club, and 100 Huntley Street. She and her published works have been featured in WORLD Magazine, People Magazine and The Huffington Post.
- One Thousand Gifts, 2011 (Zondervan)
- Selections from One Thousand Gifts, 2012 (Zondervan)
- The Greatest Gifts, 2013 (Tyndale)
- Unwrapping the Greatest Gift: A Family Celebration of Christmas, 2014 (Tyndale)
- " The Broken Way", 2016 (Zondervan)