Andrés Aldama Cabrera (born April 9, 1956) is a retired amateur Cuban boxer, who won the light welterweight silver medal at the 1976 Summer Olympics and the Welterweight gold medal at the 1980 Summer Olympics.
Aldama defeated John Mugabi of Uganda to win the 1980 gold medal, and lost to Sugar Ray Leonard of the United States to receive the 1976 silver medal. In 1979 he won a gold medal at the Pan American Games, defeating Mike McCallum of Jamaica in the welterweight final.
- 1st round bye
- Defeated Sabahattin Bürçü (Turkey) RSC 2
- Defeated Jesus Sánchez (Dominican Republic) RSC 2
- Defeated József Nagy (Hungary) TKO 2
- Defeated Vladimir Kolev (Bulgaria) KO 1
- Lost to Sugar Ray Leonard (United States) 0-5
- Defeated Pierre Sotoumey (Benin) TKO 3
- Defeated Israel Akopkokhyan (Soviet Union) 3-2
- Defeated Plamen Yankov (Bulgaria) KO 3
- Defeated Karl-Heinz Krüger (East Germany) 5-0
- Defeated John Mugabi (Uganda) 4-1