|Intro||Princess Anastasia of Prussia|
|Birth||14 February 1944, Brzeg|
Anastasia, Princess of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg, née Princess Anastasia of Prussia (14 February 1944) is the consort of Alois-Konstantin, 9th Prince of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg. She is a member of the House of Hohenzollern as the elder daughter of Prince Hubertus of Prussia, grandson of Wilhelm II, German Emperor.
Family and early life
Anastasia is the eldest daughter of Prince Hubertus of Prussia and his second wife Princess Magdalena Reuss of Köstritz. When she was 22, her only sibling Marie Christine died from injuries resulting from a car accident. Prior to her marriage, Anastasia was a kindergarten teacher.
Marriage and issue
On 8 October 1965 in Bronnbach an der Tauber, Anastasia married Alois-Konstantin, Hereditary Prince of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg, in a civil ceremony, and on 8 November in a Roman Catholic ceremony in Erbach. Anastasia's uncle, Prince Louis Ferdinand, head of the House of Hohenzollern, also attended. Alois-Konstantin was a law student at the time of their wedding. Anastasia converted to Roman Catholicism on 13 October 1965.
They have four children:
- Hereditary Prince Carl Friedrich (30 September 1966-24 April 2010); married Baroness Stephanie von Brenken on 8 August 1998 in Brenken, Germany, and had issue
- Prince Hubertus Maximilian Gabriel Louis Franz Constantin Dominik Wunibald Maria (18 December 1968) married Baroness Iris von Dornberg (born 1969) on 17 September 2010
- Princess Christina Maria Johanna Caroline Magdalene Osy Cecilie Hermine Isidora Victoria Anastasia (4 April 1974); married 2002 Guido von Rohr (born 27 September 1969), and had issue.
- Prince Dominik Wilhelm Christian Nikolaus Sturmius Antonius Charles Benedikt Felix Maria (7 March 1983); married Countess Olga zu Castell-Rüdenhausen at Rüdenhausen (she is the daughter of Johann Friedrich, Prince of Castell-Rüdenhausen by his wife, Countess Maria von Schonborn-Wiesentheid). on 22 September 2012, and had issue.
- ^ "Descendant of Kaiser Is Married in Germany", The New York Times, Erbach, Germany, 9 November 1965
- "GENEALOGY OF ROYAL HOUSE OF WITTELSBACH; LÖWENSTEIN-WERTHEIM-ROSENBERG". Chivalricorders.org. Archived from the original on 13 June 2010. Retrieved 7 January 2010.
- Beeche, Arturo (June 2012). "Prince Dominik zu Lowenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg to Marry Countess Olga zu Castell-Rüdenhausen". Eurohistory. 15.3 (LXXXVII): 17–18.
Titles, styles, honours and arms
Titles and styles
- 14 February 1944 – 8 October 1965: Her Royal Highness Princess Anastasia of Prussia
- 8 October 1965 – 23 August 1990: Her Royal Highness The Hereditary Princess of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg
- 23 August 1990 – present: Her Royal Highness The Princess of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg
- Order of Louise
|Ancestors of Anastasia, Princess of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg|