Adam Leech (born 1973) is an American contemporary artist and painter currently living and working in Brussels, Belgium.
His first exhibition was at Finesilver Gallery in San Antonio, Texas, in 2001, and the most recent exhibition was A face for radio at Whitehouse Gallery in Lovenjoel, Belgium, in 2019.
- Adam Leech - A face for radio - The Whitehouse Gallery - Lovenjoel, Belgium 2011
- Adam Leech - Hoet Bekaert Gallery - Ghent, Belgium
- Adam Leech - von cirne - Cologne, Germany 2010
- Adam Leech - Netwerk - center for contemporary art - Aalst, Belgium 2008
- Adam Leech - Au-delà De La Narration, En Deçà Des Apparences - Maison Grégoire, Brussels, Belgium
- Positie Kiezen - EMERGENT galerie & vereniging - Furnes, Belgium 2014
- Capita Selecta - Broelmuseum - Kortrijk, Belgium 2013
- Borderless - EMERGENT galerie & vereniging - Furnes, Belgium 2012
- S.H.O.W.T.I.M.E. - Hoet Bekaert Gallery - Ghent, Belgium 2011
- Tomorrow is the Question - Stedelijk Museum voor Actuele Kunst (S.M.A.K.) - Ghent, Belgium
- T.I.C.A.B – Tirana International Contemporary Art Biannual - Tirana Biennial - Tirana, Albania
- The Biennale Knokke Zoute 2009 - The Biennale Knokke Zoute - Knokke-Zoute, Belgium 2008
- Manifesta 7 - Manifesta - European Biennial of Contemporary Art - Bolzano, Italy