Abir Sultan is an Israeli photographer.
Abir Sultan was born in Israel in 1985. He began started to work as photographer in the Israeli Army's Spokesperson’s Unit, documenting Israeli events such as the disengagement of the Jewish settlements from Gaza, Second Lebanon War and fighting in Gaza. After completing his military service, Sultan worked as a freelancer for “Bluepress” agency Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper. Sultan started to work in the Jerusalem based agency Flash90, providing photos for “Maariv” newspaper. His photographs were published newspapers and magazines around the world, including LA Times, New York Times, Le Monde, The Irish Times and Stern. Nowadays, Abir Sultan is a staff photographer for the European Pressphoto Agency.
- 2009. "Chroniques Orientales". Polka Galerie, Paris.
- 2010. World Press Photo.
- 2012. Local Testimony 2012. Eretz Israel Museum.
- 2014. Tel Aviv Photo 2014. Pavilion 16. Tel Aviv.
- 2015. Local Testimony 2015. Eretz Israel Museum.
- "ArtFacts.net". ArtFacts.net.
- "World Press Photos returns to Tel Aviv". ynet.
- "Local Testimony 12".
- "Tel Aviv Photo 2014". Israel21c.
- "Curator's choice". Edutmekomit.co.il. Retrieved 2016-02-09.
- 2014. Best Photos. EPA Awards.
- 2015. First Prize. Society and Community category. Local Testimony 2015.
- 2015. Nomination. Joop Swart Masterclass.