Sabine Peters (29 December 1912 – 10 October 1982) was a German film actress. Peters emerged as a film actress during the Nazi era, and played largely supporting roles. She was one of the companions of the title in the 1938 Ingrid Bergman vehicle The Four Companions.
She was married to the baritone Willi Domgraf-Fassbaender. The mezzo-soprano Brigitte Fassbaender is their daughter.
- Eight Girls in a Boat (1932)
- The Girl Irene (1936)
- The Beaver Coat (1937)
- Talking About Jacqueline (1937)
- The Four Companions (1938)
- A Prussian Love Story (1938)
- Friedemann Bach (1941)
- The Marriage of Figaro (1949)