Miriam Cani (born May 30, 1985 in Elbasan) is an Albanian singer and television host. At the age of six, she moved together with her family to Heidelberg, Germany. She was a member of the successful German pop girl group Preluders. Cani was a judge on The Voice of Albania for the first two seasons (2011-2013). She was also a judge on the 4th season of X Factor Albania in 2015.
In 2003, Miriam Cani along with 13 other participants auditioned for a spot in the German version of the talent show Popstars and in the end was voted one of the winner and became a member of the girl group Preluders. Cani made her first TV appearance in Germany in 1993 in the show "Interaktiv".
She hosted the Albanian national final for the Eurovision Song Contest 2010. Cani herself participated in the Albanian national final for the Eurovision Song Contest 2011 in Germany with the entry "Ende ka shpresë" in a duet with singer Alban Skënderaj, now her husband.
- 2005: Shko
- 2005: Belong
- 2006: One Goal
- 2006: Don't Surrender (feat. Alketa Vejsiu)
- 2009: Let Me Die With You (feat. Alban Skënderaj)
- 2010: Mos Më Ndal
- 2010: Ende Ka Shpresë (feat. Alban Skënderaj)
- 2011: Somebody Hurts (feat. Alban Skënderaj)
- 2012: Përgjithmonë
- 2013: Ti S'e Di Përse
- 2013: I Paprekshëm
- 2013: Labirint
- 2014: Shiu Im
- 2014: Bring The Rain
- X Factor Albania (2015)
- The Voice of Albania (2011-2013)
- Festivali i Këngës (2009)
- Festivali i Këngës (2006)
- Das perfekte Promi-Dinner (2005)
- Popstars: Germany (2001)
- Interaktiv (1993)