Janine Allis (born 1965) is an Australian businesswoman who is the founder of Boost Juice and part-owner of Retail Zoo, which is the parent company of Boost Juice, Salsa's Fresh Mex Grill and Cibo Espresso.
Allis started Boost Juice from her home in 2000. The first Boost Juice store was located in Adelaide, South Australia, and the franchise is now in 13 countries.
Allis appeared as a "shark" on the Australian version of the TV show Shark Tank. Apart from her directorship with Retail Zoo, Allis is also a Director of Michael Hill Jeweller. She is also the author of the book The Accidental Entrepreneur - The Juicy Bits ISBN 978-0-7303-2773-8.
In 2019, Allis competed in the sixth season of Australian Survivor. She was eliminated on Day 44 and finished in sixth place.
Allis started working at the age of 17 as a media assistant at advertising agency McCann-Erickson. She went on to do modelling as well as working as an assistant gym manager. Her early career also included roles such as a nanny in France, a promotions executive in Portugal as well as a camp counsellor in the USA. Allis has also worked as a stewardess on David Bowie's yacht, a senior manager for a Singapore cinema chain, a publicist for United International Pictures, a publisher, an author, and a touring agent for USA comedians.
- 2015 Franchise Hall of Fame Inductee - MYOB FCA Excellence in Franchising Awards
- 2015 The Australia Awards for Excellence in Women's Leadership: Victoria.
- 2015 InStyle and Audi Women of Style Awards; Business Award
- 2012 Australian Export Heroes Award
- 2010 Franchise Council of Australia International Franchise Award
- 2004 Telstra Australian Business Woman of the Year
- 2004 Telstra Victorian Business Woman of the Year