Erhard Geißler (* 17 December 1930 in Leipzig, Germany) is a German biologist and geneticist.
Geißler was a professor for genetics at the University of Rostock. Between 1965 and 1971 he was dean of the university. Subsequently he was head of department at the Zentralinstitut für Molekularbiologie of the German Academy of Sciences at Berlin, from 1992 till 2000 at the Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine. Furthermore, he has been working for the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute since 1983.
- Biological and Toxin Weapons Today. Oxford 1986
- Strengthening the Biological Weapons Convention by Confidence-Building Measures. Oxford 1990
- Prevention of a Biological and Toxin Arms Race and the Responsibility of Scientists. Berlin 1991 (Co-author)
- Control of Dual-Threat Agents: The Vaccines for Peace Programme. Oxford 1994
- Hitler und die Biowaffen. Münster 1998
- Krieg mit Pest und Milzbrand: Die Geschichte der biologischen Waffen und das Versagen der Geheimdienste. Berlin 2002