Beach Dickerson was an American actor known for such films as The Trip and Crazy Mama. He died in Los Angeles, California on December 7, 2005 at age 81.
Dickerson was born in Glennville, Georgia, and worked frequently with director Roger Corman. His first appearance was in Attack of the Crab Monsters.
He also performed in the films Sorority Girl, Rock All Night, Cocaine and Blue Eyes, Teenage Caveman and the 1991 film Future Kick.
Dickerson willed three houses to his friend, author Scotty Bowers. The spreading of Dickerson's ashes by Bowers was shown in the 2017 documentary film Scotty and the Secret History of Hollywood.
- Hollywood or Bust (1956) - Bellboy (uncredited)
- Attack of the Crab Monsters (1957) - Seaman Ron Fellows
- Rock All Night (1957) - The Kid
- Loving You (1957) - Glenn (uncredited)
- Sorority Girl (1957) - Terry's boyfriend
- War of the Satellites (1958) - Crewman with Gun
- Teenage Caveman (1958) - Fair-Haired Boy / Man from Burning Plains / Tom-Tom Player / Bear
- T-Bird Gang (1959) - Barney Adams
- Visit to a Small Planet (1960) - Beatnik (uncredited)
- G.I. Blues (1960) - Warren
- Creature from the Haunted Sea (1961) - Pete Peterson Jr.
- Shell Shock (1964) - Rance
- The Trip (1967)
- The Savage Seven (1968) - Bruno
- Killers Three (1968) - Scotty
- Like Mother Like Daughter (1969) - Jo-Jo
- The Gun Runner (1969) - Max Keeler
- The Dunwich Horror (1970) - Mr. Cole
- Angels Die Hard (1970) - Shank
- Bury Me an Angel (1971) - Harry
- Welcome Home, Soldier Boys (1971) - Used Car Salesman
- Runaway, Runaway (1972) - Bruce - Lorri's Customer
- Cleopatra Jones (1973) - Homosexual (uncredited)
- Summer School Teachers (1974) - Apartment Manager
- Capone (1975) - Joe Kepka
- Crazy Mama (1975) - Desk Clerk
- Eat My Dust (1976) - G.I. Jackson
- Smokey Bites the Dust (1981) - Band Director
- School Spirit (1985) - Second Doctor
- Deadly Dreams (1988) - Sportsman #2
- Future Kick (1991) - Hotel Clerk (final film role)